Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 17, 2007

 

Oh my word, he actually posted something!!!

yeah yeah. I know. Sorry. You all could have had your own kids in the amount of time that has passed since the last entry.

I'll get back on it. I promise. And of course if you read something on the internet, than you know its as good as gold.

Anyway, work has been a beast lately, and combine that with Vince's newfound mobility, and his endless energy, and it kind of makes things difficult to keep up with a blog. It also hurts when he loves pounding on the keyboard of this computer whenever he sees me open it. He somehow managed to pop off one of the "shift keys'. (seriously). If you see some uncapitalized letters than you'll know why.

I'll post a much longer entry after this weekend. (aka the big one year birthday extravaganza). But to keep you all interested, here's a slideshow from a few weekends ago. We made a new friend Janelle through Vince's Auntie Nhi (hey Nhi, Vince can't wait to meet his new buddy Chloe!!!). Janelle also happens to be a fantastic professional photographer. If anyone needs an event captured on film, give her a call. She's great.

www.janellelynnphotography.com

Click on the below to enjoy some of her latest work. I'll be writing soon (I promise).


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?