Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 
Announcements

Our friends Steve and Anita came by on Sunday to visit Baby Vincent and also to bring by my super cute baby announcements. I don't normally do such disgustingly cute things but since having a baby, I've been a little crazy. I think it's the hormones. I want everyone to see what an adorable baby I have. Since I am neither creative or artsy, I jumped at the chance when Anita offered to make my baby announcements for me. She just started her own scrap booking and announcement company http://www.scrapfancy.com. Sitting around the dining room table and gossiping about people we know, Steve said that his brother finalized his divorce. Steve thought it strange that he had to find out from his mom about such an important milestone in his brother's life. To be fair though - how do you tell people about such a weird milestone? Hi bro - how's your life? By the way my divorce was finalized. So, we thought why didn't people make divorce announcements? Hi ladies, I'm single and available now. If you've been pining for me, here's your chance. Since I just finished the whole process of baby announcements, I thought it was a funny parallel. If any of you are looking for custom and creative baby announcements or divorce announcements, call my friend Anita.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?